I know these blocks can be found everywhere from blogs to super saturdays (google super saturday crafts if you don't know what it is), but I thought I would share my version.
My sister who claims to not be crafty, did one with me. Here she is hard at work.
- 2 wood cubes measuring 3.5 inches
- 1 wood block measuring 7.5 inches long, 3.5 inches deep and 1 inch tall
- 12 pieces of christmas scrapbook paper measuring 3 inches square
- Mod Podge
- White Paint (or any color you choose)
- Sponge brush
- Letters that read "Days Till Christmas" (I got my vinyl lady to cut it for us)
- Numbers for block 1 - 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (I used my cricut to cut these out)
- Numbers for block 2 - 0, 1, 2, 6, 7, 8 (make sure your 6 can also be a 9)
The finished product!