Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Billy

After my pillow fail yesterday I needed to do something simple. I have been meaning to reline the door of my billy bookcase for a few months now and tackled it last night. In our last place I lined it with scrapbook paper but I removed the paper after the move because the colors didn't go anymore with the location of the billy. 
I bought this pretty Amy Butler fabric a while ago thinking I was going to make pillows (why I keep thinking I can do this) and the red ended up being too bright for my sofa. Put it works perfectly here!

In the end, I used spray adhesive and attached the fabric to red and white dot wrapping paper. I attached the fabric to the door using strong velcro and double-sided tape. When you open the door you see the red dot paper instead of the ugly side of the fabric.

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog over at TDC :) Great job! I'm a fairly new blogger myself...and now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...