Monday, January 24, 2011

Bragging (well trying too)!

One of the first home decor/DIY blogs I ever came into contact with was Thrifty Decor Chick. I already had a blog and every once and a while put up decor ideas and things I have done around my place, but her blog and many others inspired me to start another blog and concentrate on crafts and decor.
Right now Thrifty Decor Chick is looking to highlight a few new bloggers (check her post out here) and I thought this would be a great time to introduce myself to the blogging world through a few projects I have done. My blog is brand new (about a month old), not too much content YET but I have so many ideas I cant sleep at night!


Our last place, where we painted stripes on the walls and put up glass tile on the backsplash.

Clock!

Valentine Frames.

1 comment:

  1. Love the stripes on the walls and great color choice. I should do something like this. Thanks for the inspiration. Was it hard?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...