Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pillow Fail!

I have been working in my spare moments on cute valentine pillows inspired by these...
BUT I quit... I failed! They look horrible! I am sure I will attempt them again (maybe next year) but for now, done! I have no training in sewing other than jr. high when everyone had to take it but I like to pretend I know what I am doing. I need to spend some time looking online and learning some tips and tricks to sewing because I do love to sew!


I thought a lot about Valentines today. I love the holiday, it is just so lovely but I am the only one that seems to enjoy it around here. My little baby is only 9 months, so he doesn't know about how great this day is and well my husband and I have been married for 4 years and not one year has he acknowledged the day. Every year I still make him or buy him something special, but never is the gesture returned. SO... and I wasting my time crafting up some sweet valentine decorations?? 


 




NOPE! If the hubby wont celebrate with me, I will have to celebrate with myself!
Stay tuned for some more valentine crafts!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Valentine's too... Steve usually gets me a present after the day to make up for not acknowledging it. And that's ok because chocolate and roses go on sale after v-day! LOL not that I get either in combination...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Valentine's too!! Enjoy it!! And I'm sure you're pillows were perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SURE they are more than lovely - we're all our own worst critics, aren't we? I pointed out the 'e' issue on the blog, but there are at least a dozen other things that make me wacky about my own version of those pillows and I am a complete novice sewer with ZERO training usually muttering at my sewing machine as I go. PLEASE share your pillows {pretty please, with sugar on top!}!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...