Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome


My name is Tara and welcome to The Striped Box. I am passionate about crafts, decorating, organizing and saving money! I wanted to create a website that I could share my ideas and others, from what I see on blogs, TV shows and websites.
I have always had a love for decorating and crafting. I have been scrapbooking since I was young and grew up watching my mom bring down boxes and boxes from the attic and decorating for every season. I went to school in the evenings and received my Interior Decorating Certificate and enjoyed every minute of it.
I am currently on Maternity Leave, staying at home with my little baby boy Boston. My husband is in school getting his Masters in Public Administration. We moved 7-9 hours away from our families and now live in a small town. I am trying to keep myself entertained while my baby needs my full attention and my husband is never home. 
Follow me as I post ideas for trying to creating a beautiful home... that my little family can enjoy!


(If you want to contact me, please email me at thestripedbox@gmail.com)

2 comments:

  1. Tara...I am so excited that you did this blog, how cute...you have the best ideas, so I am totally going to follow this one closely! I wish you could just come here and make my house pretty! sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I ever knew (or i forgot....) that you got your Interior Decorating certificate. That's totally what I want to do! Where did you fo it through and how long did it take?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...