Reasons why I miss the condo:
1. The color! I love color and miss being able to paint my walls.
2. It was new and clean. When I open cupboards in our current place the first thing that comes to my mind is... will I see a mouse (and no I have yet to see one)
3. Everything I own fit into this place perfectly. I currently have boxes and boxes full of decor items that I don't know where to put them (k, some of this is because my son is into everything right now).
4. Heated underground parking.
What I don't miss about the condo:
1. Lack of space, our current place has more square feet with equals tons more storage.
2. We had to walk down a huge hallway to our door and 1-2 flights of stairs depending on which parking spot (here we only have about 20+ steps).
I thought I would take myself down memory lane...
|Our little kitchen, small but clean and a dishwasher!|
|Living room and dining area. Notice the green stripes on the wall.|
|Hallway, TV in living room and Boston's room (I didn't paint it because we were moving a few months after he was born)|
|The brown matches the bathroom down the hallway but its not my favourite.|
|I miss my den/scrapbook room! Nothing special but in our current place this little room is were the dining room should be.|