Friday, February 18, 2011

21 Day Organizing Challenge - A Bowl Full of Lemons

I am in love with A Bowl Full of Lemons! Not an actual bowl of lemons, but the blog!


In January she started a 21 day organizing challenge to get your house organized. I followed her posts but didn't start the challenge... BUT I am going to now. I was talking to my friend last night via, FaceTime and she is going to do it with me. If anyone is new to her blog and want to start with me, please do. As I go from area to area in my place, I will also try to post some great organization tips that I learned in my year as a professional organizer!


Here is her list:

21 DAY ORGANIZING CHALLENGE


Also, don't judge me if I don't do this list in 21 days... in fact it is going to be over a long period of time since I am going to visit my family in a week for a few weeks! 


I am also not going to do this in order. I have a few areas in my house that need attention, asap! Starting with this room...





My first challenge is "Day 10" the Laundry Room/Storage Room!

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how as I read through that list every one of those places in my house needs some serious TLC. Thanks for posting it. I think it will be the perfect list to tackle over the next month of two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few places on this list that need work too! I keep putting it off and putting it off until I reach into that space and think, "dang! I need to organize this area!" Then I close it again and walk away. Very quickly. LOL - Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...